Well the first time I am typing on this - not sure since I am technologically challenged if I will have any success!
Oct. 6 my friend Linda and I completed the seagull century bike ride - we had 43 miles of fog and when fog lifted it got quite warm!! But we did not have rain, cold, or wind! Last year it poured the entire day!! We completed the ride in 7 1/2 hours - one hour faster than when I did it 5 years ago (pre West Nile). So, older is better!?!?!? I am going to try to put a picture on here, but if I don't have any success and you really care, you can go to www.marathonfoto.com and check me out under Seagull Century 2007, racer #3435. I would offer pictures of Linda too, but out of 15 cameras, 13 found me and 0 found her!!!! I told her that just means she has to do it again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment