This blog needs some pics. Here a few recent shots from the Cheeseman family album. Soccer, a Christmas Eve Re-enactment (note the antlers), and a proud big sister manages the 'little' boy. Enjoy!
Wow!! I am just impressed that I was able to log on and view the pictures and now to be able to comment too - if only I could figure out how to put pictures on!
The kids look great!! Can'[t believe Nathan is that big!
Glad you could stop by. In the interest of those Smiths who have fled (oops!), I mean left the Gettysburg area and may be slightly out of touch or those who aren't able to keep up on all the local gossip, thought we could have this little page for updates! Feel free to post about new apartments or homes, pets, new babies, wedding announcements, jobs, anniversaries, trips, sports records, school accomplishments, changed majors...you get the idea. We pretty much encourage posts about whatever you want, with the exception of Britni and Courtney (we don't need to hear about your latest weekend at college...unless it involves getting hit by a bike, that we may enjoy)!
3 comments:
'little' Nathan is HUGE!
These kids are really cute and looking good! Keep up the good work Judith!
Wow!! I am just impressed that I was able to log on and view the pictures and now to be able to comment too - if only I could figure out how to put pictures on!
The kids look great!! Can'[t believe Nathan is that big!
Post a Comment