Hey all, these are mainly Aunt Carole's photos with a few of ours thrown in. There are a few from the shower, then the rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding. I think they pretty much confirm what we all already knew... that it was beautiful and a great time was had by all! And also that there's a reason none of us are famous dancers! (Yes, that even applies to you Dustin).
If you have pictures PLEASE post them so everyone can enjoy them. If you need instructions on how to do so email me, it's quite easy and I'd be happy to help.
CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA AND TOM!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
By the way, I have a whole second slide show of the other 100 dancing pictures so I'll get that up when I can : ) Would love to see all of your photos guys!
Post a Comment