Thursday, June 12, 2008

Alpha Sigma Tau Greek Sing

I don't really know how exactly this thing works but I'm going to give it a try.
Yesterday I was sent the youtube link for the video of my sororities Greek Sing performance. Greek Sing is put on every year during Greek Week and all of the sororities and some fraternities participate. It cost five dollars to get in to see the show and all of the money raised goes to Mercuy House. See not everything Greek life does is party we actually do a lot of good!
My sorority placed fourth this year out of nine others, which it's an honor to even place considering how much time and effort goes into these performances. So click on the link and watch it! I spent four hours every week practicing for this thing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYaqLGNQ8l4 Our theme was Candy as you'll be able to tell very quickly

1 comment:

carole said...

Were you dancing or part of the chorus- difficult to distinguish faces- plus Carol saids if you were dancing she is afraid to take step with you as college has given you rhythm.......:):):)

Randy in hotel on the trip